Surprise surprise!
So I've been working on this concept since quite sometime now and I know I delayed it but I'm extremely sorry about that.. So here it is...
Grimm's fairytales - our childhood bedtime stories that our mothers read to us while going to bed. Everyone of them had a similar plot.. A bad guy, a good guy and then a happily ever after.. But if you go to think of it, each story had a similar moral. You be good and good comes to you.. I couldn't agree more.. How about a little twist! Why should red riding hood be innocent? Or rapunzel be so naive that she was locked in the tower for sixteen years!!! What if we give these bad guys a dose of their own medicine!!
Once upon a time there was a girl named red... Maybe she was a little cracked in the head...
When the big bad wolf tried to eat her alive... She slashed him in equal, pieces of five!
She left for the ball to meet her prince.. No one Cinderella had to convince...
Drizella and Anastasia did all the chores... In your ugly faces you big fat ????? :P
"Rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair so I can climb the golden stair!"
Sure mother that's what I'm supposed to do, wait till I chop my locks in two!
So well, the moral of my stories is.. Stand up for yourself...
Be your own best friend.. You're the writer of your own tale!
And then they lived happily ever after..
Until next time poppets :) mwaah!




No comments:
Post a Comment