Thursday, 11 April 2013

Weekday post!


Firstly a very happy gudi padwa, cheti chand and ugadi to all my lovely Indian friends. To those who have no clue what I just said, it translated 'happy new year' according to the Hindu (Indian calendar) So anyway, getting back to my post...

A very dear friend and a complete sweetheart asked me to doodle for him. Out of his many favourite movies and actresses he picked three (Taxi driver (movie), Audrey Tautao and Kareena Kapoor *rolls eyes*) and I somehow got them together and made this for him.
It was completely out of my style. I tried something new and I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed making it :) 
Note: Thank you google for letting me use Kareena's image.


P.S. He is a fabulous photographer and to see some of his work you could simply click on this 

As always see you on the weekend!
Until next time darlings! :) 

-Sham

No comments:

Post a Comment