So.. my internet is working ridiculously slow and that is making me ridiculously mad! Keeping that aside.. here's my new post :D
I am truly blessed to have these monkeys in my life.. Without them life would be just boring and dull.. The things they do and say to me just makes me want to hug them till their eyes pop out! You know when they say the world is made of all sorts of people, it is indeed true, and luckily I have the best ones with me :)
From tiny, petite, funny, cracked, cute, sweet, adorable, stupid, smart, wise, big, small.. I have them all and if I could I'd climb the tallest of mountains, swim the deepest oceans and shout till my lungs burst----' I love you all, thanks for being there' :) :)
P.S. I haven't included all of you in this post, I'm extremely sorry about that :( but if I'd go to doodle everyone, my hand would stop working and my pen would ache. But you know I love you :)
Until next time :)
-Sham
I am truly blessed to have these monkeys in my life.. Without them life would be just boring and dull.. The things they do and say to me just makes me want to hug them till their eyes pop out! You know when they say the world is made of all sorts of people, it is indeed true, and luckily I have the best ones with me :)
From tiny, petite, funny, cracked, cute, sweet, adorable, stupid, smart, wise, big, small.. I have them all and if I could I'd climb the tallest of mountains, swim the deepest oceans and shout till my lungs burst----' I love you all, thanks for being there' :) :)
P.S. I haven't included all of you in this post, I'm extremely sorry about that :( but if I'd go to doodle everyone, my hand would stop working and my pen would ache. But you know I love you :)
Until next time :)
-Sham




Shamie, the tiger one is actual a very thoughtful illustration....cheers!!! keep it up
ReplyDeletei love the mamu with hair! hahahah and the first one too!
ReplyDeletewww.whatwearhow.in