Saturday, 20 April 2013

And that's how it does that!

It's funny how life works. 
It makes you meet a couple of people. Gets you close to them and then compels you to move on.. You become really thick with some and a few you wish you'd never met! And the same repeats over and over..
But then again, life and it's mysteries.. it's a puzzle in itself..
I always believe in one thing though, the famous idiom 'birds of a feather flock together' 
Believe it or not, you are friends with those who are just like you in some way or the other.

So, I met this girl a few months ago and I never in the wildest of my wild dreams thought that we'd be such good friends. But then again like I said, life surprises me all the time. 
The ones you think you'll get along with, you don't and the ones you don't you do, whereas au contraire, at times the ones I feel i will get along with I do, and the ones I don't think I will, I don't. Such is life! 




I needn't say more right? 
I love you Trace. And I'l miss all the crazy, stupid, serious, meaningful, fascinating, animated, hilarious, memorable, pointless, predictable, LENGTHY train/rick conversations! :)
You always understood me *or atleast tried to* :)

P.S. She isn't dead :P she just left work :D 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment