Lemony Snicket!
Pen name of the American author, screenwriter and accordionist Daniel Handler. I'm sure most of you must have heard of him and if not you must watch one of his famous movies 'A series of unfortunate events' starring Jim Carrey and Meryl Streep.. What I most like about him is, how wacky, twisted and creative he is. From the movies to his books ('the dark' - one of my favourite) everything is so.. not-so-normal.. and I love that about him.
When I read his quotes I feel he reads my mind and puts it on paper, so I thought what can be better than inking his quotes and getting them to life! Have a look...
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like" - Lemony Snicket
If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say in a pleasant and hopeful voice, "Well, this isn't too bad, I don't have a left arm anymore buy atleast nobody will ever ask me if I am left-handed or right-handed", but most of us would say something more on the lines of, "Aaaaaa! my arm! my arm!" - Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
So there! A little something I thought of making.
Hope you guys are having a good weekend.. hugs and kisses!
The end of THE END is the best place to begin THE END, because if you read THE END from the beginning of the beginning of THE END to the end of the end of THE END, you will arrive at the end! - Lemony Snicket, The End
Until next time! :D
Pen name of the American author, screenwriter and accordionist Daniel Handler. I'm sure most of you must have heard of him and if not you must watch one of his famous movies 'A series of unfortunate events' starring Jim Carrey and Meryl Streep.. What I most like about him is, how wacky, twisted and creative he is. From the movies to his books ('the dark' - one of my favourite) everything is so.. not-so-normal.. and I love that about him.
When I read his quotes I feel he reads my mind and puts it on paper, so I thought what can be better than inking his quotes and getting them to life! Have a look...
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like" - Lemony Snicket
If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say in a pleasant and hopeful voice, "Well, this isn't too bad, I don't have a left arm anymore buy atleast nobody will ever ask me if I am left-handed or right-handed", but most of us would say something more on the lines of, "Aaaaaa! my arm! my arm!" - Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid
So there! A little something I thought of making.
Hope you guys are having a good weekend.. hugs and kisses!
The end of THE END is the best place to begin THE END, because if you read THE END from the beginning of the beginning of THE END to the end of the end of THE END, you will arrive at the end! - Lemony Snicket, The End
Until next time! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment