Summer! Like you guys already know, I'm not quite a big fan of it. The scorching heat, the sweaty clothes, dehydrated throats, it does everything to suck out the fun in you.
I really wonder how people enjoy this season. The beauty of a snow clad picture is something else, it's like the world stops still for a moment so you can take in the peace, tranquility and quiet and get lost in that very moment.
I've been born and bred in Bombay (India) all my life, so I haven't really experienced a snowy winter, but the thought of being snuggled up in bed near a fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa (I'd prefer coffee) and someone to cuddle gives me the happy tingles and because I am a hopeless romantic I'd consider that over summer, hands down. Summer can not just kill the enchantment but can suck the living day lights out of you...
But then again, that's one way to look at it.
Like I always say, everything has a happy side.
Be it a person, a place, an insect or something as random as a season. :)
Until next time,
Sham
I really wonder how people enjoy this season. The beauty of a snow clad picture is something else, it's like the world stops still for a moment so you can take in the peace, tranquility and quiet and get lost in that very moment.
I've been born and bred in Bombay (India) all my life, so I haven't really experienced a snowy winter, but the thought of being snuggled up in bed near a fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa (I'd prefer coffee) and someone to cuddle gives me the happy tingles and because I am a hopeless romantic I'd consider that over summer, hands down. Summer can not just kill the enchantment but can suck the living day lights out of you...
But then again, that's one way to look at it.
Like I always say, everything has a happy side.
Be it a person, a place, an insect or something as random as a season. :)
Until next time,
Sham


No comments:
Post a Comment