Hellooooooooo weekend!!
Don't you just love weekends? They make my frown upside down :D Friday evenings are like a batch of freshly baked cupcakes, always so promising and never fail to excite me! Anyway, so basically in these past few weeks I'd doodled a lot (it's my favourite pass time) Especially on weekends when I'm snuggled up in bed having a cup of tea, watching my favourite TV show or maybe a movie, with my sketchpad and a pen... It's soo much fun to doodle whatever I'm thinking or watching. It's like my mind is on paper, just not in words but almost like it's alive through my doodles :)
Here are a few doodled thoughts:
And here are a few that I made for friends :)
Well, before I forget, yesterday was women's day, frankly speaking, not that I'm a big fan of any such "days". I wonder why people celebrate just one day?! Be it women's day or valentine's day, it's not like a birthday or an anniversary, shouldn't women be respected through out or shouldn't love be expressed everyday in our lives?! Anyway, I think it's a pointless argument. My next post is going to be on women-strong, independent, beautiful women... I'm not really going in the details how our country lacks in respecting them, it's already talked about and everyone is aware of it yet we fail to do anything about it. But like I've always believed when the time comes, things always fall in place. Until then all we can do is wait and watch...
Have a fun evening sweethearts. Lots and lots of bisous! :) :)
Don't you just love weekends? They make my frown upside down :D Friday evenings are like a batch of freshly baked cupcakes, always so promising and never fail to excite me! Anyway, so basically in these past few weeks I'd doodled a lot (it's my favourite pass time) Especially on weekends when I'm snuggled up in bed having a cup of tea, watching my favourite TV show or maybe a movie, with my sketchpad and a pen... It's soo much fun to doodle whatever I'm thinking or watching. It's like my mind is on paper, just not in words but almost like it's alive through my doodles :)
Here are a few doodled thoughts:
And here are a few that I made for friends :)
Well, before I forget, yesterday was women's day, frankly speaking, not that I'm a big fan of any such "days". I wonder why people celebrate just one day?! Be it women's day or valentine's day, it's not like a birthday or an anniversary, shouldn't women be respected through out or shouldn't love be expressed everyday in our lives?! Anyway, I think it's a pointless argument. My next post is going to be on women-strong, independent, beautiful women... I'm not really going in the details how our country lacks in respecting them, it's already talked about and everyone is aware of it yet we fail to do anything about it. But like I've always believed when the time comes, things always fall in place. Until then all we can do is wait and watch...
Have a fun evening sweethearts. Lots and lots of bisous! :) :)














I want to sleep under the stars.... how romantic is that? Loved that one. :-)
ReplyDelete:) :)
DeleteLets wake up ugly together.. Hahahahaha! What a thought! I wonder how you get such hilarious thougts.. So much fun to read through your posts!
ReplyDeleteThank you urmi/ hemal :)
Delete