Saturday, 20 July 2013

I love them doodles!

So I was going through my inbox and I read some really funny and sweet memories my friends had written to me for the memories contest and I didn't pick them *hides in a corner* but I couldn't help, doodle a few. I love exploring new styles and I tried just pencil sketching this time and I'm pretty happy with it. *grins*


"This is my sweetest memory of my friend. One rainy day, we both were just reading books through the day, snuggled in bed with cup of hot chocolate. No conversations, no words were exchanged. But sometimes not saying anything, means so much more." - Pooja M.


"One evening a moth flew in through the window in our living room and hovered near the ceiling. Mac was incensed! He chased it all over the room, knocking down things, pawing at the walls, trying desperately to make it hover a little lower.But Mac was lucky this time and the moth landed within snapping distance of his snout. Before I could react, he closed his mouth on it. Some 5 minutes later, I finally caught up to him and wrestled him down and prised him jaws open, fully expecting the poor thing to fall out dead. Much to my surprise--and Mac's--the moth flew out of his mouth! The look on my boy's face was priceless, I felt like I had robbed him of his one shining moment of manly triumph." - Deepa M.


"I have known this friend since kindergarten. We have been bullied together, punished, missed trains and had our crushes crushed. However, we've also been together for our communion, graduation, first day in college, first day at work and countless other happy days." - Tracy A.


We used to have this microwave in our garage back when I was 6 or 7 and my brothers and I loved to collect and dig up any worms we could find, we would then put them in a jar and set the microwave for 4 minutes and we loved to watch them explode until our mom found out what we had been doing. We got in trouble and she took out the microwave. - Chelsea S.

In other news, I'm loving every bit of the rains, listening to The Lumineers - ho hey on loop, and eating lots of junk :D Happy weekend to you too! 

Until next time,
Sham


No comments:

Post a Comment