Franny's feet was a Canadian animated cartoon that used to air when I was little, and the concept was so amazing, that even as a child I loved it so much.
Four-year-old Frances "Franny" Fantootsie visited her Grandpa every day at his shoe repair shop in Vancouver.
They liked to talk about matters until a customer arrived. The customer
presented the problem shoes to Grandpa, and he would give the pair to Franny
to place inside the shoe repair box. Franny would try on the footwear and they would take her to a
magical place such as a Native American powwow in Wyoming, a sunny beach
in Jamaica, or a high mountain in China. At the end of each episode,
after Franny solved the problem in a magical place, she would receive a
treasure that she would add to her shoebox treasure keeper and thus solve her own
problem.
And here's the original franny's feet, I totally love the intro song, it's so catchy!
Until next time,
Sham



No comments:
Post a Comment