Thursday, 13 June 2013

Femina

It was just another day at work one fine morning when the editor (Tanya Chaitanya) and the executive editor (Deepa Menon) called me to their cabin. “We are going to be doing a graphic issue soon. Would you be interested in doodling our entire team.”

“Wait.. what!! Of course yes.. No, I am not thinking twice. Yes, yes, yes!” And that was it, the ‘just-another-day’ at work turned into one of those days that I will always cherish.





 







I’m not that great with words and I really cannot thank you guys enough, but there are a very few things that touch me deeply to that extent to bring me tears to my eyes. But the moment I saw this issue and my work in print, yes, I did cry. Thank you soo much Tanya and Deepa. It means so much more than these words put together. *Biggest virtual hug ever*

P.S. To see it in person, you could subscribe right here, and get your very own copy.


Until next time,
(dancing on clouds happy) 
Sham
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I love this so so so much. Love the issue too and your illustrations definitely amplified its charm. yay you :D

    ReplyDelete