A few years ago I'd been called by one of my school teachers to judge the kindergarteners for a poetry recitation competition. I was excited and overwhelmed all at once. Being around children always makes me happy, so I decided to go. The minute I entered the classroom, all the kids stood up and wished me...
Apart from the million unanswered questions, innocence, mischief, I only picked one emotion in their eyes - love. There was no angst, no jealousy, no anger, no fear, no rage, no hatred, no nothing. And funny, how every child had the similar look in their eyes.
Like Walt Disney once said, "That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up."
P.S. Hope you lovelies are sending me your entries. Hurry up!
If you don't know it yet, check out my contest details here.
Also, shamikasdoodles is now on facebook, you can find me there too.
Until next time,
Sham

No comments:
Post a Comment