Sunday, 22 September 2013

Bad hair day!

Ugh! My hair is so f*****g frizzy! I need a haircut now! How many of us say that time and again? Well, I think it's a story of every girl's life. When your hair needs to behave itself it doesn't and when you decide to chop it off it suddenly decides to look like Rapunzel's luscious locks. It definitely does sound like my hair, which has a mind of its own.

And to make matters worse-the post haircut trauma. The day you've had the haircut, you look like the belle of the ball, as though every person laying their eyes on you will be spellbound, but it's not too long till it looks just as dishevelled as before but this time, shorter!  



...and thus I end up convincing myself every time that "I'm just having a bad hair day." First world problems don't really have any solutions now do they?

Until next time,
Sham 

No comments:

Post a Comment