So.. I have been ridiculously busy since the past few days, actually make that weeks and I haven't the time to even read and that is making me soo mad.. And whenever I am mad, I just sit in a place and read and because I cannot do that it is making me all the more mad.. Well, you get the point right?
In all this hullabaloo I managed to go watch a movie and what a film it was! Bombay Talkies (Indian movie) was a collaboration of four short films to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema. No doubt all of them were equally brilliant and thought over but Zoya Akhtar's (film director) short film touched my heart the most.
How beautifully she conveyed her message, that, however a person is, whoever you are, whatever you are.. you bloody well can be what you wish to be and the icing on the cake to me was how she put forth her point from a child's point of view. That in today's day and age grown ups don't perceive what children do.
P.S. : And ofcourse Anjali the emu stole my heart too :P
If you haven't watched it yet, go now!
Until next time,
Sham
In all this hullabaloo I managed to go watch a movie and what a film it was! Bombay Talkies (Indian movie) was a collaboration of four short films to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema. No doubt all of them were equally brilliant and thought over but Zoya Akhtar's (film director) short film touched my heart the most.
How beautifully she conveyed her message, that, however a person is, whoever you are, whatever you are.. you bloody well can be what you wish to be and the icing on the cake to me was how she put forth her point from a child's point of view. That in today's day and age grown ups don't perceive what children do.
P.S. : And ofcourse Anjali the emu stole my heart too :P
If you haven't watched it yet, go now!
Until next time,
Sham

No comments:
Post a Comment