Saturday, 16 February 2013

Meet me!

MEET ME

Hola everyone! Let me give you guys a little head start about what exactly this blog is. I love doodling so I doodle, as simple as that! So if you're here for the first time, you'll see a lot of them. But that's not what this post is about. 

Meet me. That's me by the way. That's exactly how I am, no really. I even look like that. Not just how extreme my personality is but I also have these extreme phases of dressing up. Don't worry, I don't moonlight as a serial killer (haha) but that would be fun right? *just kidding* but I'm a little bit of both. But aren't all of us like that? Just like two sides of a coin. You might be the girl-next-door but your style could be bohemian, or vice-versa. What I mean to say is I think we all have a little bit of everything in us, that's just what makes us, us. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my doodles as much as I enjoy doodling them. Until next time. Bisous! :)

5 comments:

  1. wowww shamieeee! I love the illustration :DDD i ve always been a fan of your doodle work! love the blood splatters ;) i am still on the 7th episodeee! tonights the night!

    I am the first member of your blog!! yayyy! i deserve a doodle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shammyy doodle came to town..
    Riding on a pony
    She stuck a feather in her hat
    And called it macaroni...

    Now dont wonder why these lines.. Must be silly of me to think about these lines when I read the word Doodles :P

    I loved your illustrations sweetheart. They are amazing. I wish if I can find a small space in one of your illustrations.

    Superb work!

    Love you always. All the best :)
    Cheers
    Mamta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiiii Shamikaaaaa! :D Just went through this... SO good! Don't get lazy and stop, okay? You'll be famous soon :)

    Ridhima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooooo much all three of you :* :* Ridhims: Haha! no i won't! Promisee :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! You should participate ! Send us an email at artistocracy.india@gmail.com
    or visit us at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Artistocracy/521162154583662?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete