Sunday, 17 February 2013

Doodling is fun!

Hi my lovelies! I hope you've had a good Sunday. Posting a few doodles I'd done for friends and a few randomly...










There is something absolutely overwhelming about airports. The adrenaline rush, the apprehension of saying goodbye, the joy of meeting someone after years, the excitement of going on vacation. I love airports!


These were bachelorette cards I made for a friend.



That's all for now. Until next time. Bisous! :)

2 comments:

  1. love these, shams! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. These doodles are just so cute , fun and adorable.. I loved them.. I also love to draw but dont get the time from my busy programming job.. :/
    I would like to know if you took up a designing course to apply different techniques? and if yes it would be really great if you could share it with me :)

    Thanks and keep creating such stuff..;)

    ReplyDelete