Hello lovelies!
It feels like yesterday I designed the twenty fifteen calendar and it's already December! Time flies doesn't it! Thank you for all the love you guys!
The most amazing feedback I got from a lot of you about this year's calendar was that each month did actually help you face your fears. I am so grateful to all you amazing amazing people. Thank you so so so much. And it's only because of you that I love making it every year! Super tighty squeezy hug.
Here you go! The payment options are mentioned below. Kisses.
The most amazing feedback I got from a lot of you about this year's calendar was that each month did actually help you face your fears. I am so grateful to all you amazing amazing people. Thank you so so so much. And it's only because of you that I love making it every year! Super tighty squeezy hug.
Here you go! The payment options are mentioned below. Kisses.
Price of the calendar: Rs 500/-
Simple steps to buy the calendar:
You can opt for either of the two ways.
1) Net
Banking: In which case I will provide you with my bank account number
and all you got to do is transfer the amount and your goodies will be at
once on their way.
2) Cash on Delivery: You will pay the person who will deliver the goodies to you.
Note: FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER MUMBAI ONLY.
For all the lovely people residing out of Mumbai (in India).
We only have the Net Banking option available. Along with your goodies you will have to pay an extra of Rs 100/- for shipping.
(If you live out of India you will be only charged the extra shipping of your country)
Easy Peasy?
To place your order simply email me at:
shamikasdoodles@gmail.com
And don't forget to give me your correct postal address.
P.S. : If you buy two or more calendars you are in for a surprise!
So hurry already!
Until next time,
Sham












No comments:
Post a Comment